The new Anorak from Cleverhood combines the virtues of a well-made jacket with the utilitarian qualities of a Cleverhood cape. Waterproof fabrics, technical construction and clever features reflects Cleverhood’s emphasis on style + performance.
Sleeves are raglan cut for full movement, long cut gives more coverage for biking or walking. Oversized front pouch pocket with a separate zippered kangaroo pouch for ample dry storage.
Anorak's feature special high voltage colors from Cleverhood. Durable two layer poly fabric, 15k/15k waterproof/breathable with a durable water repellent (DWR) that is both hardcore technical and soft to the touch with a sueded finish.
- 100% Polyestergewebe
- 2-layer fabric with waterproof and breathable (15K/15K mm) membrane and C6 durable water repellent (DWR)
- Waterproof YKK zipper
- Hood fits für Fahrradhelm to optimize peripheral vision
- 3M reflective heat transfer on both front and back
- Große Fronttasche
- Large kangaroo pocket (behind pocket) for hands and other gear
- Longer back for full coverage for seating and riding needs
- Fully seam-sealed
- Erhältlich in 6 Farben
- Gewicht: 0.7 lbs (318 Gramm)
- Drei Größen:
Short — Men's XS - S / Woman's XS - S
Regular — Men's S - M / Woman's M - L
Tall — Men's L - XL / Woman's L - XL
Who are Cleverhood?
Cleverhood consists of a a small team in Providence, USA working with talented garment workers, textile suppliers and component makers. Cleverhood strive to support local economic development and small suppliers.
"We’re conscious of the sustainable impact of materials. Our latest rainwear is PVC-free and some fabrics are from recycled materials. We’re learning and improving techniques. And designs."
"We made a stylish bikeable rain cape because it didn’t exist. We needed it."