Rover Rain Cape
The Rover Cape is a sleek new option for getting out on a rainy day. Easy to pack, bike-ready and waterproof, Rovers are well-suited for traveling or commuting. This seam-sealed garment features a 3-way adjustable hood and a rugged YKK black zipper.
Strong elastic thumb loops and an interior back belt loop keep the poncho secure when biking. The overall effect is great coverage, increase air flow while walking and riding. Reflective 3M accents provide hi-viz for dark, rainy nights.
The fabric is 100% poly with a high-performance breathable and waterproof inner membrane. There’s also a rugged DWR (Durable Water Repellent) and the fabric is BLUESIGN compliant.
- Waterproof (15K/15K WPB) with sealed seams.
- BLUESIGN compliant
- Hood optimized for fit and peripheral vision
- Elastic thumb loops for bike riding
- Belt loop (see Bluster Belt, separat erhältlich)
- Sturdy YKK waterproof zipper
- Lightweight (220 grams) and easy to pack
- Three sizes: Short, Regular, Tall (see sizing below)
Who are Cleverhood?
Cleverhood consists of a a small team in Providence, USA working with talented garment workers, textile suppliers and component makers. Cleverhood strive to support local economic development and small suppliers.
"We’re conscious of the sustainable impact of materials. Our latest rainwear is PVC-free and some fabrics are from recycled materials. We’re learning and improving techniques. And designs."
"We made a stylish bikeable rain cape because it didn’t exist. We needed it."